Student Loans

A useful page for enquiries relating to student loans, new and existing.

Students with disabilities 

I have a disability and need additional support, how can I access this help? 

Contact the Disability and Dyslexia Team

Will I be able to access Student Support Services? 

 Our Student Support Services will be available to support you remotely. Information on how to contact these services can be found online; 

If I have a mentor currently will I still be able to access this support? 

Yes, your mentor will arrange with you how they will continue to support you. 

Will I still be able to contact my Personal Academic Tutor? 

Yes, you can contact your personal academic tutor through the channels you have agreed e.g. email, Microsoft Teams etc 

I am a Tier International Student – where do I get advice regarding ensuring compliance with my visa. 

Specific advice and information is being provided direct to International students For any other concerns in the first instancplease contact your SSGT 

What shall I do if I’m worried on anxious? 

The MyWellbeing webpages offer a range of support and guidance.  

Are there any resources available to help me with remote/ online learning? 

Help can be found within the pages on this blog and through the information provided to you by your module leader on studentcentral. 

Advice on online peer learning is available (PASS).

Mitigating Circumstances  

Will I still be able to apply for mitigating circumstances? 

You will be able to apply for mitigating circumstances in the usual way if you have not been able to complete an assessment or your performance has been affected, and we will not require documentary evidence where the claim is Covid 19 related. You can get support in submitting your mitigating circumstances by emailing Brighton Students’ Union or contacting your SSGT

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Skip to toolbar