Hello, welcome to the COVID-19 Student Update blog, where we are bringing together advice and guidance for all students into one place on remote learning, student support and wellbeing.
Latest Updates (2nd April 2020):
- No detriment: our approach to ensuring fair progression and awards Frequently Asked Questions
- Advice and guidance for the doctoral community
- One-to-one tutorials for international students and UK resident non-native English speakers will continue after the spring break
- Facebook group for all students to connect, wherever you are: UoB together-apart.
- Online Peer Learning (PASS) website
- FAQ for Apprentices and Employers
Remote learning means face to face interactions will be replaced with online lectures/seminars or alternative activities directed through studentcentral. Your Module Leaders will provide you with details of how the module will be delivered remotely through the studentcentral module area. Remote Learning information.
Key Links and resources are available from this site using the menus on this page.