Blended Learning combines face-to face with eLearning to enhance and extend student learning opportunities. The University of Brighton recommends, where appropriate, a blended approach to learning and teaching. The following pages present information that will help you develop your blended teaching, learning and assessment practice.
- The 6 Key Steps to Blended Learning
- Flipped and mobile learning
- Electronic Management of Assessment
- Digital Literacies
- Developing students as researchers
- Using social media for learning
- Blended Learning Policies
You can find some general information on blended learning in these posts. This site covers the context and pedagogy behind blended learning. For more information on the technologies involved, please visit the eLearning blog.
There is a talis aspire reading list for blended learning which covers some key texts and online resources that you may want to explore.