ADDAGRIP TERRACO LTD
Quality Control Technician
Required to cover maternity leave, this is a full time contract on a temporary basis of up to 1 year. This may lead to a permanent position.
– Quality control to include testing of raw materials and sample testing of finished goods to ensure product performance requirements are met and are in accordance with EN Standards..
– Maintenance of Lab and Lab equipment ensuring calibrations are correct and certificates are kept up to date.
– Assisting in the supervision of production scheduling and formulation
– Assisting with product sample creation.
– To follow Health and Safety Policies, company values and ethics.
The suitable candidate must have the ability to work in a small team and on their own. Good communication, administration and organisation skills are essential. You will report to the R&D/Q.A. Manager as required. Full in house training on our software systems will be provided.
This an important pivotal position within the company and we are seeking a dedicated, conscientious and disciplined member of staff.
The job is based in Uckfield on the Bell Lane Industrial Estate.
To apply please email your CV with details of your current remuneration package to firstname.lastname@example.org. Immediate start preferable