Step-Up: A new paid internship for final-year students and recent graduates
What’s it all about?
Step-Up is an exciting new paid internship and skills training programme for current final-year students and recent graduates from the University of Brighton and University of Sussex.
Participants will take part in a unique series of employability-skills workshops, ending in a six-week paid internship with a participating small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) within the local region. Internships will take place in summer 2021.
The benefits to you:
- Take part in a unique training programme informed by employers
- An opportunity to secure a six-week paid graduate internship
- Find out about exciting jobs with SMEs
- A chance to secure a highly-skilled graduate job with a local company
- Make connections, and kickstart your career
How is COVID-19 affecting the delivery of the programme?
The Step-Up team is working hard to plan for all possible scenarios. Currently, all workshop sessions are scheduled to be delivered online.