Virtual Law Fair 2020
University of Sussex invite Brighton students to Law Fair 2020.
Meet a range of law firms, chambers and legal training providers.
Wednesday 21 October 2020
10am to 4pm
Online via the Careers Fair Plus app
Legal recruiters and current trainees will be on-hand to share information about their work and opportunities, including vacation schemes, training contracts, pupillages and legal training.
Who will be exhibiting at the Fair?
We will have a full list of exhibitors available soon. We have over 20 confirmed so far including:
- Travers Smith
- Westgate Chambers
- Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
- Helix Law
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP
University of Law
The following employers will also be hosting webinars on the day of the Fair:
Full details are available on the Careers Fair Plus app.
Who is it for?
Open to Sussex and Brighton students from all years and degree subjects.
Not studying Law? You can convert your degree to law via a graduate diploma in law (GDL). GDLs are offered at various institutions across the UK including University of Brighton.
Graduates are also welcome.
How to access the Virtual Fair
The Fair will be held online via the Career Fair Plus app, enabling you to take part in the Fair wherever you are comfortable, on your mobile device or in a web browser.
- Search for ‘Career Fair Plus’ on the App Store or Google Play Store (may show as ‘Careers Fair Plus’ on the App Store)
- Search for University of Sussex in the app
- Choose the Virtual Law Fair option
- Make sure to book one-to-one chats with employers, using the ‘meetings’ function on the menu.