‘Grow Your Business’: Free workshop featuring top startups
Join beepurple on Wednesday 20 March (5.30–7.30pm) at Grand Parade Building, City Campus, for an exciting speaker panel featuring four top business owners.
The event is free for students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton, but space is limited and you must book your place in advance.
Hear the stories of four mature startups and discover the insights, ideas and experiences that have shaped their success so far. Including:
- Discover how to find the right people to work with – as co-founders, partners or employees
- Learn how to grow your reputation and your brand to keep attracting customers
- Find out how others have scaled their businesses and overcome the challenges of funding, competition and distractions
- Understand how to develop the mindset and behaviours needed for business growth
- Be inspired by the journeys of four local entrepreneurs who are building brands
- Carlene Jackson, Chief Executive Officer of Cloud9 Insight. Cloud9 Insight is an award-winning strategic and Gold Certified Microsoft Cloud Partner delivering cloud technology solutions to small and medium sized businesses
- Kathy Caton, Founder and Managing Director of Brighton Gin. Brighton Gin is refreshing British craft gin distilled by the seaside
- Rob Coke, Creative Executive Director and Dan Moore, Managing Director, Studio Output. Studio Output is a multidisciplinary design agency with clients including the BBC, Pottermore, Playstation and Penguin
- Lee Baker, International Business Consultant. Lee has over 20 years’ experience enabling clients and companies to know where they are now and where they want to get to