NHS Scientist Training Programme now open
Applications for the NHS Scientist Training Programme (STP) 2019 entry will open on Wednesday 9th January and will close at 5pm on Friday 8th February 2019.
For more information, including all key dates, visit the National School of Healthcare Science (NSHCS) website:
Please consult the documents below for more details.
- Entry requirements 2019 where you can also find Job description – 2019 and Person specification – 2019 and Trainee clinical scientist advert – 2019
- Applicant Recruitment Process Guidance for 2019
- Competition ratios for the recruitment years of 2014-2018
- Open days and University providers
- NHS Scotland has a different STP recruitment process, as do Wales and Northern Ireland (there will be more details on these as they become available).
- Applicants should contact the NSHCS for general queries regarding the national recruitment process: email@example.com.
- All the information and possible questions are covered on the guide and the FAQ section on the NSHCS website.
For more general advice on completing application forms visit the careers website