Early years and teaching positions in China – guest post
China Youth International are recruiting:
Early Years Practitioner Position at private day nurseries in Zhejiang Province, China
Salary: around £1300.00 per month (after tax) (actual income depends on the foreign currency exchange rate). Contract: minimum 12 months contract. Your monthly salary nearly equals your saving because a complimentary furnished flat will be provided as well as other allowances for utilities and WiFi etc. Weekly working hours: 30-40 hours / week
Additional teaching can be arranged at £10.00 per hour. Performance and salary will be reviewed every three months.
– Bachelor degree or above – major in early years
– clear DBS (working visa threshold)
English Speaking Science / Math Private Tutor
Salary: £2200-2500 per month before tax depending on teacher’s experience.
Working hours: 40 hours / week.
Hourly rate for extra lesson: £20 per hour. Total monthly income can reach as high as 5000 pound / month including the extra one-to-one tutor lessons.
• up to £1000 air ticket allowance after the first service year
• 21 days annual leave including public holiday
• Airport pick up
• 7 days hotel stay on your first arrival while looking for suitable flat
• Assistance on flat search
• Health insurance
• British education system such as A-level and i GCSE
• International study abroad exam including SSAT, SAT, TOFEL, IETLS
• BA degree or above with relevant subjects
• Knowledge of iGCSE or A-level syllabuses in science subjects, ie physics, chemistry or biology
• Relevant full time teaching experience
• With Tefl / Tesol / Celia certificate
• Able to deliver lessons in fun and creative ways
• Experience of working in a multinational environment is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Being able to work under pressure
• Highly motivated
For more information or how to apply please contact us at email@example.com