Could you be a Graduate Case Handler?
Momenta Group are teaming up with Deloitte to offer Graduate Case Handler roles based in Gatwick. As a Graduate Case Handler, you will be working in a high-quality team carrying out case reviews for a major financial services provider as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Intakes throughout July and August 2018.
Gatwick, West Sussex commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford. Parking available within a 2 minute walk from the office.
£23,000 and incremental pay increases of £750 each at the 6 and 12 month point plus performance related bonuses.
THE BENEFITS FOR YOU:
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates to work on a project run by Deloitte, a globally recognised brand and one of the “big 4” global consultancy and advisory firms. You will be able to use your existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your career and develop new skills. Other benefits include:
• A competitive salary, with incremental pay increases and bonuses for top performers
• A dynamic and encouraging working environment
• Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
• Career development
• Financial support to obtain the RQF (Regulated Quality Framework) Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
• Carrying out reviews of verbal & written communication and making aninformed judgement
• Assessing evidence you have collated / obtained from third parties to review cases
• Recommend and calculate redress for customers who were not treated fairly orfully informed
• Production of customer letters
• Working with a wide range of systems to manage data.
WHAT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE NEED:
• 2:2 Degree or above (attained or predicted)
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to provide excellent customer service with a strong focus on correct outcomes and the principles of treating customers fairly
• Ability to adhere to relevant performance standards and work with the team to contribute to project delivery and individual/team targets
• Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with strong attention to detail
• Strong IT skills with previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
• Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
• Excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
• Experience working within financial services is beneficial but not essential.
Momenta are a market leading resourcing company working within Financial Services. We have over 20 years’ experience placing people into roles with some of the biggest names in the industry.
HOW YOU CAN APPLY:
View application details on Prospects.