Become a social entrepreneur within 6 months!
Then, this could be the programme for you!!!
The Platform in Brighton has received funding from the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund to deliver SEEK – a social enterprise start-up programme for people who are not in work to make change happen through doing business for good.
They are looking for committed doers, dreamers, and innovators who want to make a positive impact on a social, or environmental, issue through business to start social enterprises.
The programme is fully funded, and you can even apply for travel, childcare, and carer costs to enable you to fully participate.
The SEEK programme runs for 6 months, and takes place once a year in Brighton, Croydon, and Bognor. During the 6-month programme, you will be able to access:
- 1-week training course providing expert knowledge and skills to help you get started
- Monthly workshops to offer continued expert knowledge
- Support to plan your path to setting up a social enterprise
- A mentor who will provide one-to-one support throughout the programme
- An opportunity to apply for £500 to cover testing costs
- Connections to social enterprises in your sector
- Peer-to-peer learning through The Platform’s action learning sets
- Support to engage in local events to help your business idea grow
The deadline to apply is 23rd March 2018.
For more details, please visit The Platform’s website: http://www.theplatform.org.uk/