Free workshop: ‘Grow Your Business’
Grow Your Business | Wednesday, 14 March 2018
5.30 pm – 7.30 pm | Room G4, Main Building, Grand Parade BOOK FREE NOW
Once you’ve got started with your business or social enterprise, how can you make sure it thrives and grows? How can you build a startup that goes on getting better and better results?
In ‘Grow Your Business’ this Wednesday we are joined by Dom Gomez – a Virgin Startup mentor and founder of creative business development agency SNORKEL. Dom’s job is “supporting organisations in their quest for new clients, growth and realising their superpowers”.
This session will consolidate some of what was learned in beepurple’s sales and marketing workshops but from a fresh angle and with brand new ideas.
- Discover the business toolbox that will help you to grow;
- Learn why so many new businesses struggle or fail – and what you can do to avoid that outcome;
- Understand the role of powerful storytelling in your business;
- Get comfortable with the sales process and get better at it;
- Enjoy a taster of SNORKEL’s ‘Discovery’ approach which includes a review of brand DNA, your new business strategy and how you approach operations.
Who should attend?
- Any student or graduate running their own enterprise or thinking about doing so;
- Anyone keen to increase their employability and gain new business knowledge;
- If you have an interest in one day growing a successful business or social enterprise.
All attendees can receive a certificate of attendance on request
About the speaker
Dom Gomez is the founder and MD of SNORKEL, a creative business development agency. With over 20 years experience in the media and entertainment industry, spanning digital, broadcast, advertising, branding, PR, music, event management and production, he has glued together all of his successes and failures and created a no-nonsense, results-driven agency to help others be brilliant at what they do.
How to book
This session is free to students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton. Book here.