Free workshop: ‘Get Your First Sales’
Wednesday 7 February, 5.30 – 7.30 pm, Mithras House, Moulsecoomb BOOK NOW
There are just a few spaces left to book onto beepurple‘s upcoming workshop, Get Your First Sales.
Included in this session
- Get over the common fears and become confident selling;
- Understand the sales process, including how to generate sales leads;
- Learn the factors you can control and influence when selling;
- Go away with strategies and takeaways that you can use in practice;
- Discover how to land your first sale.
Who should attend?
- Any student or graduate running their own enterprise or thinking about doing so;
- Anyone keen to increase their employability and gain new business knowledge;
- If you have an interest in sales and selling and want to get better at it.
All attendees can receive a certificate of attendance
Simon Chuter has diverse experience ranging from international consumer brands to running national public fundraising campaigns on behalf of the world’s leading charities. He understands the realities and challenges involved in getting people’s attention and holding on to it. His work keeps the client at the heart of every decision made, delivering on their needs and keeping them coming back for more.
At the core of every sales engagement are people making decisions. Simon has coached and trained 100s of people in his career in how to take a cold prospect all the way through the sales process to making the sale.
Simon works at the Sussex Innovation Centre as the Sales & Marketing Innovation Advisor. His work sees him supporting Entrepreneurs and Academics in making their ideas happen. He also leads and manages the Student Enterprise Programme, Startup Sussex at the University of Sussex.
How to book
This workshop is free to all students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton. Go here to reserve your place (subject to availability).
Interested external attendees can book a place for £20.