Pharmacy pre reg opportunities
2 PRE-REGISTRATION PHARMACIST JOBS AVAILABLE
Are you looking for a pre-reg placement next year???
We are proud to announce this exciting opportunity for 2 Pre-registration Pharmacists, within 2 high street community pharmacies, which have been serving the local community for over 25years. The pharmacies are based in Luton (LU3 2DQ & LU2 7SF) and provide all Essential, Advanced and the following Enhanced and Private Services:
- Smoking cessation
- Seasonal influenza vaccination
- Supervised consumption of medication
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Travel Clinic, Sexual Health Screening and Testing
The successful candidates will also benefit from exposure and experience within a local GP practice, Nursing Home and day placements in other community pharmacies as well as allocated study time. Our training programme will equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge as they make the transition to become a registered Pharmacist.
Some of the benefits of this programme include:
- 8 monthly, one day workshops covering clinical and practice topics including a first aid course.
- Distance learning MUR accreditation
- Online calculations
- Access to GPhC sample papers
- Exclusive access to online resources
- Access to CPD training workshops
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- A willingness to learn and develop clinical and business skills
- Motivation and a drive to develop pharmacy services
- Versatility and able to adapt to different parts of the business
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and the above points describe you well, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07877 474 029 / 01582 585 488
R&N HEALTHCARE LTD
56 Birdsfoot Lane
01582 585 488
07877 474 029
If you want help with your CV and covering letter, please go to the careers service website for information and advice: https://about.brighton.ac.uk/careers/cvs-and-interviews/.
If you would like support in person, please contact us: https://about.brighton.ac.uk/careers/about-us/contact-us/