Free workshop: ‘Getting Your First Sales’ – limited spaces
Wednesday 15 March, 5.30 – 7.30 pm, Mithras House, Moulsecoomb BOOK NOW
Included in this session:
- Learn how to sell on value, not time
- Discover how create a sales funnel
- Identify your ‘low hanging fruit’
- Find out how to have a sales conversation and run a sales/prospect meeting
- Become an expert at closing the deal
- Get advice on building a partnership relationship
- Understand how to grow your business
Who should attend?
- Any student or graduate running their own enterprise or thinking about doing so;
- Anyone keen to increase their employability and gain new marketing knowledge;
- If you have an interest in sales and selling and want to get better at it.
All attendees can receive a certifiate of attendance
Rob da Costa has 25+ years of commercial business experience from working in blue chip companies to starting, growing and selling his own successful business. He also has worked in charities, helping young adults overcome adversity and excel in their adult lives.
In 1991 he started his own marketing agency and over the next 11 years built an award winning business with 25 staff and revenues in excess of £1.5m. He sold the business in 2002 and then retrained to become a coach and mentor.
Rob now works with business owners and business leaders, helping the focus and excel. He also works with management teams – looking at the whole business, helping the team be effective, as well as individuals – to work on their specific challenges.
Rob’s coaching style is business and results focussed, empathetic yet challenging and he is totally passionate about facilitating clients to get the results they seek from the coaching process. He works with teams, one to one as well as running workshops.
How to book
This workshop is free to all students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton.
Go here to reserve your place (subject to availability)