Free workshop: learn how to grow your network
Growing Your Network
Wednesday 22 February, 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm, Mithras House, Moulsecoomb Book now
You don’t need to wait for business cards to start building your professional reach.
Come along to beepurple‘s FREE specialist Growing Your Network workshop and discover how to get the most out of networking.
Book now to attend – it’s free to all students, graduates and staff of the University of Brighton – and you’ll learn how to grow your network, your business and your career.
The event takes place on Wednesday 22 February, 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm, at Mithras House, Moulsecoomb. Reserve your place.
Included in the session
• Learn what networking really is and how it can benefit you;
• Understand different types of networking and how to prepare for them;
• Get to grips with speed networking;
• Discover top tips for making the most of every networking opportunity;
• Find out how to analyse your stakeholders;
• Write the perfect 60 second elevator pitch.
Who should attend?
• Any student or graduate running their own business or thinking about doing so;
• Anyone keen to increase their employability and gain networking skills;
• If you have an interest in networking for start-ups or freelancers.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
This session will be delivered by Clare Griffiths, Business Development Manager (Entrepreneurship) at the University of Brighton. Clare has been working as a business support practitioner and entrepreneurship educator for the last 13 years, working with both individuals and businesses ranging from choreographers to printing companies. Clare is accredited as a Fellow in Entrepreneurship Education, by the National Centre for Entrepreneurship in Education (NCEE), and was awarded National Enterprise Champion in 2009, by the NCEE and Enterprise Educators UK (EEUK). In 2013, she was awarded an Excellence in Facilitating Learning Award by the University of Brighton for her work in entrepreneurship education and employability. Clare is currently in the early stages of developing an employability web app for students and graduates, called SKILLS ON TAP UK.
How to book
The workshop is free to all University of Brighton students, graduates and staff.
Space is limited – please book early.