Free workshop: ‘Marketing On A Shoestring’ – book now!
Marketing On A Shoestring
Wednesday 15 February, 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm, Room G5, Mithras House, Moulsecoomb
How can you research, find and keep your customers when money is tight? In this specialist workshop from beepurple – the University of Brighton’s entrepreneurship support service – you’ll enjoy an ideas-packed guide to low budget marketing.
Included in the session:
- Get a basic introduction to marketing and the costs associated with different marketing channels;
- Learn the role of strategy in low budget marketing and understand how to plan your time and resources effectively;
- Gain valuable insights from case studies of successful campaigns that didn’t break the bank;
- Discover dozens of free and low budget marketing tools that will help you get work done professionally yet economically;
- Meet fellow entrepreneurs and like-minded people to share ideas with.
Who should attend?
- Any student or graduate running their own business or thinking about doing so;
- Anyone keen to increase their employability and gain new marketing knowledge;
- If you have an interest in marketing for start-ups and freelancers.
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
This session will be delivered by Luke Mitchell, Entrepreneurship Advice Manager at the University of Brighton. Luke ran a youth marketing consultancy for ten years, planning and delivering low budget campaigns for start-up businesses and cash-strapped clients. He has ‘bootstrapped’ a conference business to become a global franchise, and most recently spent 12 months running the zero-budget marketing activities of a family travel website.
How to book
The workshop is free to all University of Brighton students, graduates and staff.
Space is limited – please book early.