Our one-day courses for any educators at BSMS, including those who are new to BSMS or would like a refresher of core principles and inspiring ideas. It is run by our experienced group of trainers in the BSMS Department of Medical Education and is consistently rated highly by attendees. The course is free of charge with refreshments included.
The programme covers:
- Introduction to BSMS and the courses
- Overview of key learning
- Session planning
- Effective teaching in small groups and large groups
- Digital tools and resources to enhance your teaching
- Assessment of learning and giving effective feedback
- Evaluation and improvement of your own teaching practice
It is run several times per year at one of the university sites. To find out dates and availability, contact Elizabeth Renvoize email@example.com, Department Administrator.