Teaching and Innovation in Medical Education (TIME course)
Free one-day courses for any educators who are new to teaching at BSMS or would like a refresher of core principles. It is run by our experienced group of trainers in the BSMS Department of Medical Education and is consistently rated highly by attendees.
The programme includes:
- Introduction to BSMS and the courses
- Overview of key learning
- Session planning
- Effective teaching in small groups and large groups
- Digital tools and resources to enhance your teaching
- Assessment of learning and giving effective feedback
- Evaluation and improvement of your own teaching practice
It is usually run several times per year at one of the university sites and refreshments are provided. To find out dates and availability, contact Sue Brown email@example.com, Department Administrator.
Workshops and Courses at University of Sussex
Here is a link to the current workshops and courses on offer at the University of Sussex Technology Enhanced Learning website (requires a valid Sussex IT account to book):
IT training workshops at University of Brighton
Here is a link to the current IT workshops on offer at the University of Brighton Information Services website (requires a valid BSMS/Brighton IT account to book):