The student wellbeing team is here to help including:
- Residential life
- Student Support and Guidance Tutors
- Disability and dyslexia support
- Time-limited counselling
- Disclose any incident of violence or abuse to us
- LGBTQ+ support and resources
- Self-help resources including togetherall
- Health services and advice (remember to register with a local GP and get vaccinated
If you experience an incident of violence or abuse such as sexual violence, harassment, hate crime, and/or relationship abuse, the Disclosure Response Team is here to support you.
Our trained staff are here to:
- Provide practical support
- Signpost to specialist services
- Explain options for reporting and complaints procedures
- Support you with managing your safety.
You can disclose an incident to us, either with your name or anonymously, by completing our online disclosure form. If you identify yourself, our Disclosure Response Team can then help you get the support you need. www.brighton.ac.uk/disclosureresponse