The University of Brighton Careers Service is still open, but operating a virtual service
With the recent developments around the spread of Coronavirus and the potential disruption to our daily lives it feels like the advice around what to do seems to change daily.
However please be assured that the University of Brighton Careers Service is still very much in business and here to help.
Our staff are working remotely but will still be offering a comprehensive service.
Some of the things we can help with are:
• looking for jobs, placements or volunteering opportunities
• thinking about what you can do beyond your degree
• preparing your CV or written application form
• preparing for interviews and assessment centres
• applying for postgraduate study
• applying to have a mentor through the University’s mentoring programmes
To connect with a Careers Advisor, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01273 642855
To connect with a Volunteering Officer, contact us via email@example.com or phone on 01273 644145
To connect with a member of the mentoring team, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 01273 644561
Visit our website
You can also keep in touch via our facebook page at University of Brighton Careers Service
And our Twitter feed – @uniofbrightoncs
Also keep up with lots of advice on our blog. Events are likely to be postponed at present but we will certainly let you know when they all get going again. There will be advice on our blog and details of some opportunities as they arise.