During the ongoing period of disruption caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19), beepurple is striving to maintain a normal entrepreneurship support service for students and graduates of the University of Brighton.
Here is an update on how we are currently affected:
- One-to-one appointments continue to be available via telephone, Microsoft Teams (available free to all University of Brighton students) or other apps subject to request. Contact email@example.com to request a call. We are available to speak Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
- The final of the Santander University of Brighton Ideas Competition, and pitches for the Santander University of Brighton Growth Grant, are both subject to rearrangement. As soon as we are able to book alternative dates we will contact all successful applicants to update them.
- Our final workshop of 2019/20, YouTube Masterclass (15 April 2020) has been cancelled due to speaker unavailability.
- At the time of writing we are still intending to run the annual UltraViolet Summer Startup Course. We are preparing to offer this remotely, if necessary.
- We continue to offer telephone and video call appointments with specialists, including our Entrepreneur-in-Residence. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
If you are operating a business and are concerned about your current situation, contact beepurple to discuss how we can support you during this period of change. We also recommend you visit the Government webpage which has the most up-to-date news about business support provision for UK businesses.