Customer Services & Porting Specialist
Orbtalk provide telecoms solutions to businesses of all sizes both in the UK and Worldwide. We attribute the growth of Orbtalk to the knowledge and experience of our highly-motivated staff who understand the importance of listening to our customers and meeting their needs. With our flexible approach and commitment to meeting our goals, we look forward to a successful future in a growing market.
- Brighton, East Sussex
- Working hours: 9am to 5:30pm or 9:30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- No travelling to customer sites required
- Accountable to the Porting, Provisioning and Customer Services Manager
Customers range from businesses with 5 – 50 staff to far larger companies including multi-sited global corporates with up to 6,000 staff around the world.Orbtalk is a young, dynamic company, with an environment that is fun, fast-paced and rewarding to work in. All team members are offered the responsibility of managing their own workloads, meaning that employees have a sense of ownership within their role, across all departments.
Are you hungry for a career in Customer Services? Are you motivated by a desire to succeed? Want to join one of the fastest growing telecoms providers in the UK? If so, then you could be the person we are looking for! Please read on:
Within your role you will be responsible for responding to customer service tickets, porting (transferring) telephone numbers from other providers to us, conducting administrative duties in the office, processing account cancellations and liaising with staff internally.
- Responding to customer services tickets in a timely and professional manner, including minor complaints.
- Answering customer services telephone calls.
- Porting telephone numbers from other providers.
- Processing account cancellations.
- Administrative duties e.g. taking items to the post office and assisting the Directors as appropriate.
- Following escalation procedures consistently.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Composure under pressure.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- A people person, you will possess the ability to instantaneously build rapport and develop and maintain relationships both with clients and internally with the Orbtalk Team.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skil
- Enjoyment of teamworking.
- Motivated and proactive.
- Honesty and integrity.
Qualifications and Experience
- A previous background or training in customer services is essential.
- 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 4) or equivalent. This must include English Language.
- Appearance: Smart casual.
- A competitive starting salary of £16,000 per annum.
- Training on an ongoing basis for the right person.
- 20 days’ holiday, increasing with length of service.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounts to encourage physical activity, including gym membership, sports clothing and equipment, adventures, health food and coaching and training
To apply, please send your CV to Eve at email@example.com