Final Year Undergraduate Student Engagement Champion (paid @ student ambassador rate)
This role involves:
- Engaging final year students with the National Student Survey (NSS)
- Sharing developments at Brighton Business School (BBS) with final year students
- Provide a student perspective that will complement and supplement the work of professional staff and ensure feedback loops are maintained
- Encourage engagement between final year students and BBS staff responsible for Student Engagement
- Supporting BBS Big Night In (photo is from 2018’s Big Night In with the student engagment champions)
- Supporting 2019 BBS Graduation Ball
You will need to be interested in developing student engagement, able to motivate students, have experience of supporting others (e.g. student rep, student ambassador, volunteer), be able to give presentations, and have the ability to act as a team leader. If you are interested in applying, please contact Julie Fowlie firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th Oct
Research into money management – can you help?
Bob Smale is conducting research for a new student skills new book called ‘Managing your Money’ to be published by Sage Publications next year. I am holding two focus groups in a couple of weeks’ time on:.
Tuesday 23rd October 11-12 room 132 & Wednesday 24th 2-3 room 132
It doesn’t matter whether you’re good or bad at managing your money, I’m interested to hear about your experiences and also what you’ve heard other people say.
I am looking for about 12 volunteers and will pay participants five pounds for out-of-pocket expenses.
To book in please reply to email@example.com giving me your name and indicating which focus group you would like to attend.