Information about Tier 4 International students
All students at the University who have a Tier 4 visa (overseas/not EU) must pick up and then complete a CAS booklet twice monthly while studying at the Business School.
The CAS booklet is yellow 18/19. Tier 4 students who have already met the International Personal tutors have had the process explained. However, it seems that we have still not made contact with every tier 4 student who has started their degree this year. You may therefore find the following information useful.
- The International Personal Tutors responsible for first years are Tracey Taylorand Bobby Kahlon.
- The international Personal Tutor responsible for second years is Liz Marks
- For final year students – Tracey Taylor
- It is worth asking in your seminars whether International tier 4 students have collected their CAS booklets and made contact with their International tutors.
- There will be direct entrant second year students who will need this information communicated to them.
- We ask that you sign off the cards for the tier 4 students in your workshops and seminars when asked. We strongly advise the students to complete all aspects of the CAS cards other than the autograph/signature section so that it should be the work of a couple of seconds.
- We will remind the students of our office hours and canteen drop in times on a weekly basis. Their responsibility is to check their emails!
If you have any questions, do ask with Tracey Taylor, Bobby Kahlon or Liz Marks