Module Delivery and Design Quality Day 12 September 2017
We had a successful day addressing key issues around module delivery and design below are the presentations and videos
Module Delivery & Design Introduction Power Point
- Formative assessment submission point
- Studentcentral submission point – include a BBS rubric (the rubric follows the correct grading descriptions)
- Turnitin submission point – include a BBS rubric
- Aspire reading – renamed to include e-books and videos
- Sign-up for group assignments
- Suggested material in module information and assessment this can be copied into your own module if appropraite
- The looks has been changed to create a different background.
The UG or PG office will be able to “set-up” your assessment and group requirements by completing the Assessment Review Form
In the afternoon the focus was on design Focusing on Design (Power Point) and the Curriculum Design Initiative CDI . Please also check out other resources on the main CDI page with links to the CDI work-space and recent post
Sid Hayes shared really useful perspectives on designing assessments and Pauline Ridley took us through creating effective learning outcomes.