Law Bloggers Wanted!
Recently the University of Brighton was contacted by Central London law firm Grayfords, an experienced boutique firm that specialises in English and International family law, in search of legal bloggers for their website!
As part of their new marketing strategy they are looking for dedicated law students with a good knowledge of current affairs to write articles for their website.
The role will involved writing articles based on current affairs for publication on the website, each of which will be compensated accordingly – Between £20/£30 per article.
Essential skills and requirements:
* Must be a law student with a good knowledge of current affairs and current laws
* Must be creative and enjoy creative content
* Should be active on social media with an understanding of what is popular
* Should be self-learning and improving as marketing changes quickly
* Must enjoy research and analysing content
* Must have the ability to work independently and work well with team members
* Must have good command of written English
What is in it for you?
* You will be working closely with a reputable law firm in central London and experienced solicitors
* You will be able to improve your legal writing skills and have your articles published on a law firm’s website
* This position does not have a duration period as it is an ongoing position at your convenience: start and finish when you want
How to apply – Send your CV and cover letter (optional) to email@example.com .