Now that exams are almost over, why not take a look at these events:
Digital, creative, and tech jobs fair on Tuesday 5th June
Looking to start or grow your career in the digital, technology and creative sector (or are simply curious)? Come and chat to some of the best recruiting companies and find out about job opportunities in the sector. Hear talks from industry insiders and get advice at C.V. clinics and practical workshops.
Companies taking part include: Bozboz, Brandwatch, Brightwave, Cogapp, Creative Process, DabApps, Fresh Egg, Further My Future, GENE Commerce, Graphite Digital, Hare Digital, Hyve Managed Hosting, iCrossing, Ideal, INVIQA, Jollywise, Legal & General, Lumesse Learning, MAG Interactive, Make Real, Maker Club, MET College, Natives Group, Reward Cloud, SaleCycle, Brighton and Hove Living Wage Campaign, The Student Room, TrustedHouseSitters, University of Brighton, West Pier Studio, William Reed Media, Wired Sussex.
It’s FREE event, just book your ticket here.
UltraViolet 5 day start up course
Kick-start your business plans this summer and join us for UltraViolet, the five-day startup course from beepurple.
Open to all students and graduates of the University of Brighton, this intensive week of workshops and activities is designed to get you ready to launch a business, social enterprise or freelance career.
It’s ideal for newly graduating students – but others are welcome (subject to space).
UltraViolet takes place Monday 11 June to Friday 15 June at The Creativity Centre, Cockcroft, Moulsecoomb campus. It costs £30 and food and drink is provided.
- Learn how to generate business ideas and analyse their potential;
- Become an expert communicator with top tips on pitching your business;
- Get a social media marketing masterclass from experts Social Brighton;
- Discover how to plan your business quickly and effectively using Lean Startup principles;
- Achieve success managing your financials and learn about funding options;
- Find out how to tackle growth challenges – Q&A session with a top local founder;
- Receive insider advice on getting your first sales;
- Hear from a panel of successful graduate entrepreneurs who’ll share their stories.
UltraViolet is a fun, interactive and packed week of learning and activities. Book here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.