Ruta Kackauskaite on developing confidence both personally and professionally

Ruta Kackauskaite graduated from Brighton Business School in 2010 with a degree in Business Studies. After graduation, Ruta started working for American Express as a Project Analyst.

“Ever since entering Business Studies course back in 2006 I have realised that my life as I know it is about to change. I have learned how to read academic articles, books, structure my time, collaborate with people who I don’t know and get pretty good results, but most importantly I have learned how to be a confident person at both a personal and professional level. The support that was given to me and my peers throughout the studies was absolutely amazing and I found that the staff that work here are not only intelligent and well educated individuals but also kind, warm and approachable human beings.”

“I am proud to be a University of Brighton Business School graduate as I believe that because of my experience in there I was able to become an independent thinker who is able to manage my life and career in line with my own integrity.”Ruta Kackauskaite

One Comment