Colour

I am trying find a visual theme in my project to give me inspiration but im finding it really hard envision photoshoots in these circumstances. I personally have a very neutral toned style throughout my life however colour is something i really enjoy working with. I started looking through old travel photos i had taken to for  inspiration as I often gravitate towards bold colour palettes when taking pictures for my personal use and found many i had captured. I may incorporate these into my professional instagram if i create one, as i would like it to be more of a visual journal.

I then realised through out both my placements there was a strong theme of colour theory and colour blocking. Although known for their strong neutral tones and suits MaxMara also use colour blocking through out their showrooms which i worked with. They visually merchandise with colour trends and often tell stories with there marketing and which customer they want to reach.

Imogen heath also worked with a lot of colour in her interior design and i spent a lot of time colour coordinating social media and researching pallettles and designers. She used inspiration from lots of different natural places and one photo shoot i did for the brand was around brighton using architecture and nature. Whilst then researching the specific colour and shade name to create a series.  I collated all the images i took for research to start think about how i want my body of work to be presented and the colour themes i may choose to work with.