Audience

When i started my project i felt as if my audience would be around 18-23 women who use instagram as a tool to buy fashion, they were still conscious consumers and wanted to help small businesses as i wanted my work to be based around sustainability and the product. I feel this is still partly true but i think now my audience will be those who are trying to move away from a world based around social media and are doing what they can do be more mindful of their mental health and making conscious decisions to stay off apps which could make this worse. Gen Z are an audience who are consumed by technology but they are also much more aware of social issues and  although i feel my work will be important to reach those of different ages as their are mental health problems at all ages, it often it is important to try and change the the information on these social media channels to make it a healthier place to be. I will consider this as i go through the process and learn from who i am speaking too whilst narrowing now my target market.